Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Physiotherapy Today

occupational physiotherapy room,
 lot of games stuff
Today is my physiotherapy day. Umm, actually not physical physiotherapy, but occupational therapy. I have been in this for 4 months. Lot of patients is sent here, most of them geriatric patients, some of them pediatric, and the other, in productive ages.

In the exercise room, lot of games tools. Makes me feel as if in kindergarten once more. Sand box, clays, dart, and lot of games. So now i know how our activities when we spent our time in kindergarten was really specially designed to train our motoric development. And of course our creativity too.

till now lot of improvement in my daily living. Hold spoon for eating by myself, scratch my back, shower, etc. Although cant be compared with my previous ability before operation. Still need time to accept my disability, but i sure along with time, I can cope and getting usual with all these. Just like my rehabilitative medicine doctor said, " Dont focus to what u loose, but work what still left" or like english proverbs, " Dont cry over spilt milk" , and I add some more , " Let us go to supermarket and buy one."

No comments:

Post a Comment